washers and dryers for all the employees. They are pretty awesome

Sent from my Droid
    ? Huh? Lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Smarty Pants

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by muscal View Post
    I think we can all agree the shipment was indeed for Google IO but what i don't understand is how LG built a Nexus Tablet when their g-slate/optimus pad hasn't even come out yet. Did they do a really good job at leak prevention or something? I feel like if it is the g-slate/pad that it would be underwhelming for conference attendees.
    I think that the slate was a well made prototype showed to google, but a true google device needs to be pure an free of any manufacture or carrier software. How can LG sell it to carriers with out giving them the option for adding bloatware? Will it kill the sales of the so called Nexus tablet yeah but, nexus isnt about sales per say but about pushing out devices to app devs, which inturn the big G will make the real revenue from adds (admob owned by google) hence the reason we see so many free apps supporting ads with out a paid counterpart.
    Im T rop per and I approve this message
    Thanks for watching = T
    Smarty Pants

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by muscal View Post
    ? Huh? Lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    lol I think that was a play from

Quote Originally Posted by ls377 View Post
    Nexus refrigerator. 'nuff said.
    Im T rop per and I approve this message
    Thanks for watching = T

ROM
    Zedomax OC 1.6 Ghz

Quote Originally Posted by kaediil View Post
    I also think it is a giveaway for googleio, and I can't wait until I get there to see what it is. I think I heard a number of about 5000-5500 for the number of io tickets, so 5300 seems like a suspiciously close number. I guess we will see in about a month.

-frank
    I think they would do a more even number above the amount of tickets sold (like 6,000 or so) just to make sure they have enough for everyone plus the people working of course!

Sent from my (almost) HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

It's definitely devices - that I'm sure of.

Quote Originally Posted by pageld View Post
    Google IO is May 10th...

I'm not sayin', but I'm sayin'...
    Bingo
    LG Optimus G Pro on T-Mobile 4G LTE
    Rooted, Unlocked, de-branded, de-bloated and smooth as silk baby...

I'm starting to think about this more and more, now I think it might be a Nexus Tablet from LG.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew53517 View Post
    I'm starting to think about this more and more, now I think it might be a Nexus Tablet from LG.
    A very tenuous rumor showed up today that if there's to be a Nexus tablet, it'll be manufactured by Toshiba...

Just read an article on it (just Google it if you want to find it), and it seems plausible. But I thought if Google was going to make a nexus tablet it would have semi-stronger specs than just the basic industry standard ones on all android tablets out. Something to WOW everyone. Hopefully they redesigned it and added something super secret by Toshiba if it is by them.

Global Posts
    372 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

...wow like Tegra 3!

I saw the Toshiba rumor as well. Somehow it is not as believable as an LG Nexus. If the LG devices aren't tablets, then what are they? I have to agree with the general sentiment that it will be awhile before there is a new Nexus phone shipping. Just a G2x? I don't see Google pushing a non Nexus device to devs. Though TMo, Sprint, or another carrier could provide something again. Look at all the support that original Droid and EVO had by giving them away to devs.

Some other blog is reporting that the LG Revolution is launching on VZW on May 12. I guess that's another device that should be added to the list of possibilities along with the G2X, the LG Nexus Tablet, or (fingers crossed) washing-machine-refrigerator-combo with integrated bottle opener.

ROM

Do you guys think this is what will be given out tomorrow? Andy Rubin was also being a little sketchy in his interview about the next nexus. Can't wait to see.

Global Posts
    416 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sense 3.0

looks like it wasnt lg at all but rather samsung, i would have taken a galaxy tab 10.1
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,514 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

ha Samsung uped LG cool move

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Default yes

Great website love the ideas

ROM
    Stock

I guess we will see a nexus whatever when they announce ICS. I still would love to see a nexus tablet though.

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now again

I am going to speculate and say it is the next Nexus phone. Probably dual core for development of ICS on the phone side of things. We already have multi core tablets to run ICS on so I find it less likely it is a tablet. This is all speculation and who knows what the truth really is on this. We can only wait and see. I mean who knows this could also be a TV or set top box for Google TV.

Global Posts
    1,158 Global Posts
    ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Quote Originally Posted by nfalbo View Post
    I am going to speculate and say it is the next Nexus phone. Probably dual core for development of ICS on the phone side of things. We already have multi core tablets to run ICS on so I find it less likely it is a tablet. This is all speculation and who knows what the truth really is on this. We can only wait and see. I mean who knows this could also be a TV or set top box for Google TV.
    All the rumors lead to it being the first phone with Tegra 3 and running Ice Cream Sandwich. CEO of LG says they are working very closely with Google on Ice Cream Sandwich. I also say its the Nexus.

ROM
    ICS

I'm sure Sprint will get the NEXTus. But now that one more carrier has given Google a pure experience phone I hope Verizon caves too!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123