Is There an ATT Droid Pro Competetior?

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Samsung has two candy bar qwertys on the way, at least one of which is apparently headed to Sprint. That's all I can recall.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This form factor is one that manufacturers seem to be largely ignoring for some reason.

If you HAVE to have that form factor and DON'T HAVE to have Android, you might consider looking at the Pre 3 depending on what carriers end up having it.

Ari846

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why there aren't more "blackberry-like" android phones. I would love to see some choices out there. What do you guys think the chances are of seeing a successor to the droid pro this year? Love my incredible, but really want a keyboard.

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why there aren't more "blackberry-like" android phones. I would love to see some choices out there. What do you guys think the chances are of seeing a successor to the droid pro this year? Love my incredible, but really want a keyboard.

I love this form factor as well- but people seem to think that it's "outdated" and too "business like."

The problem with that is, young people like myself REALLY like that form factor because we are mainly messaging all day and tomorrow. I wish they would market it as both a business phone and as a consumer phone for people who use the phone for that (which 8-% of the BB users do.) I have been waiting very patiently but I may give up and have to stick with BlackBerry. :/