Dual core, 2Ghz Sammy

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I was just about to make a thread and the handy forum feature said one already exists for this topic.

I can't believe how far phone technology has come. It seems like yesterday when people were gawking over 1ghz phones and here we are with dual cores. Android paired with 2ghz processors will be a good combination in my opinion.

brillrick

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It's so funny to me, we barely are taking advantage of 1GHz dual core processors, yet we are already pushing for 2 GHz processors.

The tech on the processors is advancing so quickly, yet the number one thing I want are better batteries. When will we see better battery technology?

jtexans

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
It's so funny to me, we barely are taking advantage of 1GHz dual core processors, yet we are already pushing for 2 GHz processors.

The tech on the processors is advancing so quickly, yet the number one thing I want are better batteries. When will we see better battery technology?

I'm really interested on how good the solar power technology on the Samsung Replenish is going to be...

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Engadget if you haven't seen this you should... It should be the next wave of battery tect ...
It would make collecting cans worth it lol....

I agree with you lategordon... I can't see how you can justify
2ghz duel core phone but can't make a singal core phone last a day with average use to todays standards across the board with all phones not just some...

I think its more important to be first with the next powerhouse phone or tab then to make it reasonably usable...

With that said if this is true and it will be ready by the end of this year ... I will get it ... lol ..

djburns

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
battery technology will always be behind the processor tech. no one wants to invest money into battery technology. it doesnt pay them anything. why not just have a hydrogen cell on it. just drop the phone into water to re fill it. i bet a lot of people would welcome that. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool