Samsung Within available in 2-3 months

UpsimotoJet

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I called in to Sprint to have a new phone activated on one of the lines on my family plan and had to transferred to a Tech Support guy, so I started chatting about Android and other things then brought up my interest in the upcoming Samsung Within.

The guy stated that he is also excited for this phone and that we can expect it in 2-3 months.

I didn't know what the rumored release date is but couldn't find a site that had a pinpointed date so I thought I'd share the info.

Sounds like a sweet phone. I like the Epic and specifically Samsung Android devices but don't care much for the side-sliders so this is a phone I've really got my eye on... :cool:

Reactions: orchidsbloom

wphend00

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I called in to Sprint to have a new phone activated on one of the lines on my family plan and had to transferred to a Tech Support guy, so I started chatting about Android and other things then brought up my interest in the upcoming Samsung Within.

The guy stated that he is also excited for this phone and that we can expect it in 2-3 months.

I didn't know what the rumored release date is but couldn't find a site that had a pinpointed date so I thought I'd share the info.

Sounds like a sweet phone. I like the Epic and specifically Samsung Android devices but don't care much for the side-sliders so this is a phone I've really got my eye on... :cool:

Sounds about right, 2-3 months would put it at September. Sprint releases flagship phones in September, November, October, and June.... So I would not be shocked...

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has had some pretty good phones. They came out with the instinct IMO it was a decent phone for the time. The palm pre was a great phone just didnt take off and the sale of palm and HPs handling of it was bad. Sprint last year had two flag ship phones #1 is the EVO and that locked them in and help them alot. And #2 is the Epic . 2 great phones for 2 big and different groups. Now this year they got the Nexus phone (same specs as Epic) and looks like they will have a great line up for more people to choose from. This summer will be a Geat 1 for sprint , now they just need to bosst there Wimax and/or get in the LTE game. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa