[ALERT] Motorola Slimline, Zaha and more!

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Girth

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
On the topic of the xoom 2, I just don't know what they would improve upon. The tegra 3 isn't scheduled for release for another at least 6 months so I know it isn't processor related.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Seeing that that pic resembles the Droid 1 I'm going to assume these renders are just placeholders for the actual devices. We'll see....

Sent from my Droid

anon(47319)

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh man. I had almost given up on Moto. I was thinking about a Galaxy S II to be the successor to," my OG Droid. Looks like I will have plenty to think about after seeing those pictures. Good thing I will be eligible for an upgrade in February! I wonder how much of it will be 4G. The thinness does not look promising (hopefully the tech that goes into LTE radios became smaller). Since this stuff was leaked, I wonder how much of this stuff will become the new, "white unicorns," of the Android world. The HTC Merge just coming out of hiding. The Bionic is a, "known unknown if you ask me. I hope that at least one of these devices will be something that sets a bar for the next mobile devices, instead of playing catchup with last year's technology. I think I will step off my soapbox now.
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome