HTC Blast

Jc3

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
it's just a concept, who knows when/if it will come out and how much of the concept stays with the final product. if that thing did/ever does exist.... i'll be all over it.

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
This is somebodies dream, HTC can't use samoled because samsung owns those rights and look at the buttons at the bottom, they're back menu home search when HTC uses home menu back search.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
+1 to ICS ... I think thats why its running Honeycomb because theres no buttons. If this phone becomes a reality then it would be around the same as the infuse. You can't really have that much power in a tiny phone. Hope this will be the next EVO .... Sprint do you hear me !!!! lol

Last edited:

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
This looks fake. The button layout is exactly of the OG Droid, even how they're designed. 3.0 isn't phone compatiable. 3.0. That's what Ice Cream Sandwich is for. Honeycomb doesn't even use touch bottons, it uses on screen. This is a horrible mock up IMO. Looks nothing like an HTC design. Is sloppy, the logo is HUGE, htc is very suttle in their designs. This just screams fake to me. And we've always seen an actually phone instead of a mockup when it comes to HTC.

First the fake TBolt 2.3.4 flyer now this :(

I'm laying down the BS hammer on this!:mad:

brillrick

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
This looks fake. The button layout is exactly of the OG Droid, even how they're designed. 3.0 isn't phone compatiable. 3.0. That's what Ice Cream Sandwich is for. Honeycomb doesn't even use touch bottons, it uses on screen. This is a horrible mock up IMO. Looks nothing like an HTC design. Is sloppy, the logo is HUGE, htc is very suttle in their designs. This just screams fake to me. And we've always seen an actually phone instead of a mockup when it comes to HTC.

First the fake TBolt 2.3.4 flyer now this :(

I'm laying down the BS hammer on this!:mad:
The article headline says it is fake. it says it is a concept phone.
The link in the article says it is a concept phone.

It is a beautiful phone, but it is only a person's dream. It is the same thing a lot of do when we list the specs of our dream phone, except this guy has the skills to show you visually.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463