1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Next generation Nexus,Evo, and Galaxy S

I will be upgrading in 2012 and those are my options as of now since im on sprint and I hope sprint keeps up with the Nexus line. Now give me your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by androidjunkie30 View Post
    I will be upgrading in 2012 and those are my options as of now since im on sprint and I hope sprint keeps up with the Nexus line. Now give me your thoughts.
    I'm with Sprint too and have the Epic. I'm really looking forward to the Samsung Within. I read somewhere that it is rumored for a July 24th-ish release.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock

Ya I heard the same thing and by next the gs3 will be a beast like super amoled ultra w/ 1280x720 res. Android 4.0 and quad core of a new samsung processor

I hope

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Phones on the market today are insane in terms of where mobile technology was a year ago. It's going to be crazy to see phones being released through 2012 on with nice specs.

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Forgot to mention Sprints rumored deal to bring LTE on its network will only help them in years to come.. If it's successfully deployed.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ROM
    Stock

Yah pretty cool

Good to see androidjunkie30 is keeping up with the specs, also see dozen core gpu and I'd like to see some gddr5 ram at 25 times the speed of the usual ddr2 ram, it'd be a major bottleneck buster.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

ROM
    Stock

Haha