Will the HTC EVO 4G+ come to the states?

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
So you don't think this will be released here at all? The kingdom is coming to Sprint. Maybe in some way it will resemble this phone. rumor mill states the Epic2 will be coming to sprint but its not the GSII so maybe we will see this phone. Some people are turned of or just not getting the 3D because of that function. Even with the analogue of the toggle switch so you will never need the use 3D ever they still complain lol .... IMO I would love to see this come to Sprint , It will add to there lineup and give them another powerhouse phone ....

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
By end of summer Sprint will have four 4.3-inch android phones : the Photon, Within, Evo3d and the original Evo 4g. I don't think they need another one.

For the Kingdom, I would like to see a device the size of the Atrix or Incredible S.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

original00

May 13, 2010
Visit site
By end of summer Sprint will have four 4.3-inch android phones : the Photon, Within, Evo3d and the original Evo 4g. I don't think they need another one.

For the Kingdom, I would like to see a device the size of the Atrix or Incredible S.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I agree. I love my Evo 3D but they must understand that there is still a market for phones with 3.7/4" screens and phones with keyboards. At least there was a leak last week that the Epic 2 is coming out.

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I love my Evo 3D but they must understand that there is still a market for phones with 3.7/4" screens and phones with keyboards. At least there was a leak last week that the Epic 2 is coming out.

sprint is just racking up android phones. And most of them are awesome.

Jay005

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
The only difference is the back camera over the 3D's & I honestly don't see this coming to the states. There's no need for it. If you don't like the 3D stuff on the EVO 3D, don't use it. I'm enjoying the phone and have been for about 5 days now & haven't been forced to use anything 3D related at all.

FTMcFTW

Jun 30, 2011
www.google.ca
See I'm conflicted. The EVO 3D is a phone I feel would be great for me, but the kicker is that I HATE 3D. And like many people, I feel like those who put out phones don't fully understand just how much people dislike 3D technology.

I understand I could turn the 3D off with a click of a button, but then I'd be stuck in a contract for 3 years, and every time someone asked me what kind of phone I owned..I'd have to say HTC EVO 3D. When I look at it, a part of me feels like they wouldn't bother because all they have to say is switch off the 3D and its basically the same phone. What a shame.

ANDROID__JUNKIE

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
And alas that's why I am paying close attention the Photon from Motorola. I hate blur with a passion but I know I also don't want to be stuck with new tech in the form of 3D as I forsee rom devs being tortured with working out bugs, unless they just use the stock code. Plus getting access to Tegra 2 games on my phone is more exciting than three cameras ever will be!