HTC Dual-Core phone for Verizon?

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I've actually been looking for this myself and haven't found any dual core HTC phones for Verizon on the horizon. The dual core's that may be coming out soon for verizon are the Bionic and Droid 3 which are a letdown because I don't like the motoblur interface at all. HTC sense is the one for me. I usually go to phonearena for info on upcoming phones, and they are pretty up to date on all the latest and greatest.

jsmuli2

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I wanna know because I'm switchin to verizon but does anyone know about a dual core htc device?
Seriously - what's taking HTC so long to announce something?

I still have my Droid Inc - kicking ass still, but I can't wait for the next "big" HTC phone, dual-core + 4G.

So far the Thunderbolt is the closest any of us can get.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site

I still have my Droid Inc - kicking ass still, but I can't wait for the next "big" HTC phone, dual-core + 4G.

probably the fact that they cant get battery life half decent with a single core and also look how thick the tb is with single core. I wouldnt expect any from htc until after the holidays at the earliest.

shoebox

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site

I too am rockin' a DInc...waiting for a Sensation equivalent or better for Verizon

thekylebrody

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Wait it out til fall! There will more than likely Galaxy S II variants on US carriers & A couple 4G LTE Dual core phones!

Sent from my I500 using Tapatalk

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It will probably be next year at the earliest for a dual core HTC device on Verizon. They released the Thunderbolt with old specs, watch them release the Thunderbolt 2 early next year with the specs currently on the Sensation, and EVO 3D. Unfortunately Verizon seems to be falling behind in terms of high end phones.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I would hope not but u never kno with verizon but I wouldn't be so mad if it had a bigger battery same kickstand but thinner w/ new lte radios

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
It will probably be next year at the earliest for a dual core HTC device on Verizon. They released the Thunderbolt with old specs, watch them release the Thunderbolt 2 early next year with the specs currently on the Sensation, and EVO 3D. Unfortunately Verizon seems to be falling behind in terms of high end phones.

until the droid 3 and bionic come out. Those two are on par spec wise and even more so the bionic with all of the other higher end phones on other carriers, although I do agree I can see them announcing the tb 2 like they did the inc 2. Just change the specs a little and once again it will have specs that have been the norm for other carriers for months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781