- 3 Posts
Q vs Co-Star vs Mini MK802 vs Sony NSZ-GS7
My devices are all Google. Nexus 7, VZ Galaxy Nexus, Cr-48 for general computing. I use Google Play to stream all of my music from the cloud while driving.
The one thing I want is a device to get my videos, play store movies, netflix, Hulu, and music to my TV and entertainment system. The Q piqued my interest, but it seems about $200 overpriced. Google TV is an incredible concept; And will be a game changer when the networks get onboard and allow their videos to stream to it.
Which device do I need to accomplish my media streaming desires?
- 10-06-2012, 07:36 PM #2
- 4,144 Posts
Re: Q vs Co-Star vs Mini MK802 vs Sony NSZ-GS7
- 11-05-2012, 01:52 AM #3
- By migespy in forum Google TVReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:13 AM
- By bassman in forum Google TVReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2012, 04:09 PM
- By DroidDavi in forum Google TVReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2012, 09:54 AM
- By dallasburn in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 12-17-2011, 06:33 AM
- By gorgalis in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:22 PM