Motorola X Phone

andrew53517

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
1080p display by chance? But I just can't picture this design and I have read over the description about 4 times. Should be interesting to see..

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site

He also said that the phone is going to get every piece premium piece of technology that moto has, so you can expect a quad core processor (s4 pro likely), 2 GB ram, LTE, Maxx style battery etc.

I actually want to see the dual core hyper-threaded Intel chip with LTE. S4 pro is so 2012.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping for omap 5! IMHO they make the best processors if you like to tinker. By far the most open.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully it is on Verizon. Also hope they don't skimp on something like camera. This could be a huge seller if they keep updated specs.

andrew53517

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping for omap 5! IMHO they make the best processors if you like to tinker. By far the most open.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but OMAP has stopped making mobile processors. They made this announcement this past fall. Hopefully, it is Qualcomm's latest.

LesMiserables

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I love the idea of buttons on the back of the device. If this mobile phone is geared to compete with the iPhone and Galaxy line, then it seems likely it would be on multiple carriers.

heat3610

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

There is a good chance its an omap processor or a Qualcomm processor because viewdle was introduces with those companies processors. Last I heard is that the omap 5 will still be introduced.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Very interesting. It's going to be tough to decide which phone will be my next, although it doesn't look like I can go wrong!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
It really depends on how good it is when it comes out for me to consider it. I love my ROMs and Moto isn't hacker friendly.

rootedVette

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
It really depends on how good it is when it comes out for me to consider it. I love my ROMs and Moto isn't hacker friendly.

They are getting a little better though. I would expect any game changing 2013 phone to follow the same trend with developer editions, or perhaps take it further and allow all to be bootloader unlocked (except Verizon, we all know that won't happen).

Sent from my Nexus 4

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Also, a bunch of those policies are dictated by Verizon and the old moto management. If the X is on all carriers I expect that you would see it unlocked on most and locked on vzw, much like the sgs3

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.