- 201 Posts
Samsung dropping crumbs!
I am loving how Samsung is dropping crumbs for us starving technocrats. They post a photo that has to come from a 13 MP Note 3, then quickly pull it off. An obscure website "mistakenly" shows a photo of a Note 3, but in an obscure way. They are dangling a carrot for us and good for them. I switched from an Iphone 5 to a S4 and couldn't be happier.......except with a Note 3??
- 08-01-2013, 01:31 PM #2
- 201 Posts
Re: Samsung dropping crumbs!
The screen on the S4 is fantastic. I like having the removable back to slap in a battery if I have to.( battery life is excellent). There is nothing I miss about the Iphone 5 and I also had an Iphone 4, so I am familiar with Apple. The S4 is a great product. I bet if you try it for 14 days( Verizon, ATT?) you will keep it.
- 08-05-2013, 02:08 AM #4
- By unpave_my_path in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:34 PM
- By alexcresswell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 09:01 AM
- By Tele_Phone in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2013, 01:42 PM
- By Kiersten_Kress in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 10:08 PM
- By pwscott in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2013, 07:32 PM