Anyone Excited or Anticipating?

DannyBK

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone looking foward to this upgrade? I'm currently using a Blackberry 9810 but am considering moving on to an android phone and just using my t-mobile line for a blackberry.. or should i get a tmobile android phone >.< ughhh the choices ~!!!

ChillFactorz

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Dual core slider it sounds nice. Sammy as of late has been giving us some sliders:

AT&T & Rogers - GALAXY S Glide
Verizon - Stratosphere
Boost & Sprint - Transform Ultra

Of these choices the Glide is by far the better of the three, as far as hardware specs go. 1080p recording from a 8mp cam, dual core, 1GB each RAM/ROM. The Glide is a Solid choice for a phone.

RoninX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll definitely check out the Captivate Glide, but I'm leaning more toward the Droid 4, as long as the D4's battery life is decent...

mraiii

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I was waiting for this phone because I wanted to have a physical keyboard and was using the first BB Torch, but I broke down and got the SG II. Got it for $50, couldn't resist.

My wife is going to get this phone still as she still wants to have that keyboard. Its a nice and powerful phone, I hope they announce a release date and price soon. I'm hoping to give it to her as a Holiday gift.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith