Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My wife is getting really frustrated....

Hey all...my wife is getting really frustrated with this Glide...we both are iPhone converts (so far anyway ;-) ) So I know that we both have a little learning curve ahead of us...but we just got our phones on Sunday, and she's ready to chuck it..LOL.

She told me to find her some walkthroughs or video's...and I found a decent video on Youtube, and I also found that AT&T has online tutorials...so hopefully that'll help her. I got a HTC One X...and so far so good for me!!

She was contemplating on the Glide or the HTC Vivid....not sure of this, but I'm wondering if Sense is more user friendly...where TouchWiz...is more geeky (for a lack of better words)...

Anyway...just kinda venting and looking for your 2 cents!

Seeya
    Dano

Default Re: My wife is getting really frustrated....

My wife and son and I all have this same phone & we love it...what does she seem to be having trouble with?

One of the big things I noticed Android was sadly lacking coming from iOS was GLOBAL Badge Notifications. Alot of Apps add support for SMS / GMail / Missed Calls but frankly that's not enough IMO.

Worry not though, here's a way to get GLOBAL Badge Notifications working on Android--> [HOW-TO] Guide to Global Badge Notifications

Other than that, welcome to Android!
    Last edited by Lanhoj; 08-31-2012 at 11:10 AM.