1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Captivate Glide issues, help please???

My samsung captivate glide started to not work properly last week after I took it off the charger. It kept restarting over and over again, and eventually would go to the home screen, but if you hit the sleep/wake button, it would restart this whole cycle. I replaced the battery and it didn't help. I've only had it for 7 months now. Help please?!
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-25-2014 at 11:59 AM.

ROM
    IHO CM7.1

Default Re: Captivate glide issues, help please???

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan Vater View Post
    My samsung captivate glide started to not work properly last week after I took it off the charger. It kept restarting over and over again, and eventually would go to the home screen, but if you hit the sleep/wake button, it would restart this whole cycle. I replaced the battery and it didn't help. I've only had it for 7 months now. Help please?!
    Make sure there isn't any debris in the charger/usb port of the phone. Try blowing it out with compressed air and use a small, thin piece of cardboard to try to clean it out.

If that don't work, it'll probably be a software issue needing a factory reset, or a hardware issue needing repair/replacement. Good luck!

Default Re: Captivate glide issues, help please???

Did u ever resolve this issue? my phone is doing the exact same thing and its driving me crazy! I need to get this to stop! I tried factory reset twice already and it still didi not help. Just wondering if u solved the issue.

Default my phone is making me run crazy

my captivate glide is making my head spin it started going off and on i tried factory reset and tried all kind of software upgrade ..i even took it for repair but its still doing the same thing and its anoying me ...whenever i try to make a call it goes of and whenever someone calls it also get off...someone help me here