Samsung Captivate Glide issues, help please???
My samsung captivate glide started to not work properly last week after I took it off the charger. It kept restarting over and over again, and eventually would go to the home screen, but if you hit the sleep/wake button, it would restart this whole cycle. I replaced the battery and it didn't help. I've only had it for 7 months now. Help please?!
- 12-22-2012, 12:02 PM #2
- 45 Posts
- IHO CM7.1
Re: Captivate glide issues, help please???
If that don't work, it'll probably be a software issue needing a factory reset, or a hardware issue needing repair/replacement. Good luck!
- 08-14-2013, 06:20 PM #3
- 01-25-2014, 03:44 AM #4
my phone is making me run crazy
my captivate glide is making my head spin it started going off and on i tried factory reset and tried all kind of software upgrade ..i even took it for repair but its still doing the same thing and its anoying me ...whenever i try to make a call it goes of and whenever someone calls it also get off...someone help me here
- By marlin29311 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 04-18-2011, 07:52 PM
- By Oj467 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2011, 12:43 PM
- By koinutron in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2011, 02:18 PM
- By Devtodi in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:32 PM
- By DroidDon2010 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:48 PM