- 03-13-2013, 06:39 AM #2
- 538 Posts
- Stock ROM/CyanogenMod 10
Re: Should i go for samsung galaxy s duos??
Its essentially an Samsung Galaxy S, with ICS.
Which came two years ago. It has an outdated process that's only single-core, but should get the job done, with minimal lag.
But, don't expect it to run top-tear 3D gaming. It also has dual-sim support, which is useful for some.
Overall, if you want better performing mid-range device, I would recommend the HTC Desire X or the Motorola RAZR V, even other mid-range Windows Phone
8 devices, such as the Nokia Lumia 620 or HTC 8S.
Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by SpiralBorg; 03-13-2013 at 06:50 AM.
- By sgaucho in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2012, 05:49 PM
- By mannyvigi1985 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 10Last Post: 04-05-2011, 04:09 PM
- By ruialao in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2010, 08:13 PM
- By aphrony in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2010, 01:41 AM
- By majedkassis in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:37 PM