- 1 Posts
Samsung Chromebook question
I put a theme onto my google chrome browser on my Samsung Chromebook I bought the other day. I bookmarked some pages and the tiles or squares or whatever you want to call them are all in the way of my theme. Is there a way to remove them so I can actually see the theme picture?
- By tielerjon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-13-2013, 02:51 PM
- By bachsnw in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2013, 12:44 PM
- By annapolispg in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2013, 01:01 AM
- By chionk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2013, 11:17 PM
- By famouzstarz#AC in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2013, 06:41 PM