Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lpt2569
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Your practically getting it for free.

If you take in account that you are getting 100gbs of free storage for 2yrs valued at $119.76 and 12 free Gogo inflight internet passes at $150 min, your getting this practically for free. For those who ever wanted a Chromebook but couldn't justify the price, this is a steal and a no brainier. Although I love my CB, I wish this was out three months ago but us old timers will also be getting the 100gbs once the CB is updated to ver 23...we already had the 12 Gogo inflight passes.

That offer is for owners of the Series 5 550 Chromebook and Series 3 Chromebox.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Default Re: Your practically getting it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    If you take in account that you are getting 100gbs of free storage for 2yrs valued at $119.76 and 12 free Gogo inflight internet passes at $150 min, your getting this practically for free. For those who ever wanted a Chromebook but couldn't justify the price, this is a steal and a no brainier. Although I love my CB, I wish this was out three months ago but us old timers will also be getting the 100gbs once the CB is updated to ver 23...we already had the 12 Gogo inflight passes.

It's definitely a pretty sweet deal.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post

It's definitely a pretty sweet deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Solutions Etcetera View Post
    Google needs to find a less sleazy company to build their products.
    Yes, bc as we all know, Apple, the company you work for, is not sleazy in any way whatsoever. SMH.
    geekymcfly likes this.

I think we can all agree that if we look in the right hole, all companies are sleepy but the products and support behind it is what matters.

As this thread goes, I want to get one but don't think I can throw in with another device. Got this nexus 7 and been jealous at the thought of the new Nexus, plus my laptop is a powerhouse and lightest I've owned. Perks are nice and thought about it for my parents but still not sure. It isn't price or quality but timing with other various devices and Christmas.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I have never worked for Apple.
    Most of our customers are public k-12 and University.
    What do you mean, then, when you say "our customers" when answering a question about providing iPads to schools?

As a gadget lover, and video/audiophile, I have owned countless devices from the likes of Sony, Pioneer, and Panasonic, as well as little independent high end makers who most have never heard of, and my experience with Samsung has been overwhelmingly the worst out of all of them. Naturally I will never buy from them again, and am happy to relay my experiences with any who will listen. But my experience with Samsung shows a consistent history of reliability problems and poor customer service. YMMV
    Is this your definition of sleazy? I kinda think it means a lot of other things, but maybe it's subjective. Sounds to me like you've just had bad luck with a specific mfg, like I've had with Jeep. I don't call them sleazy though.

But over the years have probably owned more of their products than you are years old.
    Pretty sure you have no idea how old I am, and I'm guessing you have not had more Apple products than my age. Kind of a silly assumption there, dontcha think?

My company develops software we provide to these institutions. Many of them are pretty close relationships.

Yes... when a company seems to go out of their way to stall, create hoops to jump through, never follow up as promised, and then try to deny warranty coverage, in my mind that's sleazy. I had to file a breach of warranty suit to get them to honor their obligations. All of a sudden, they were then able to handle things properly. I wonder how many customers they screwed who didn't know their rights under the law, had the wherewithal to carefully document everything, and file suit.
    Gotcha. Anyway, we've derailed this thread! My apologies to the OP.