- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Which SD Card to install linux on?
I want to install chrubuntu on my chromebook, however I want to do it on an SD card. I am thinking between the transcend 32GB class 10 and the Sandisk 32GB UHS-1 sd cards. My point is that the Sandisk gets 45 mb/s read when plugged into a usb3.0 card reader but only 12mb/s. The transcend gets stable 20mb/s read+write on all kinds of cardreaders. Does the ARM chromebook have a fast enough card reader to match a usb 3.0 card reader? Or should I just play safe and get the transcend? \
Thanks in advance.
- By cvsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2013, 07:37 PM
- By Mirax in forum LinuxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2012, 11:55 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2012, 12:16 AM
- By monstermav1 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:30 PM
- By sydmusic in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2011, 04:31 AM