Samsung Chromebook to Samsung Galaxy?

SlickSpur

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Galaxy S4, and the phone has more features than I realize are on there. I own a Samsung Chromebook, and was wondering if there's anything cool the phone and the Chromebook can do together somehow? Any syncing perks with them both being Samsung Google devices?

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I just got a Galaxy S4, and the phone has more features than I realize are on there. I own a Samsung Chromebook, and was wondering if there's anything cool the phone and the Chromebook can do together somehow? Any syncing perks with them both being Samsung Google devices?

Well considering all google apps work through whatever device you have for flawless syncing. (google keep, chrome, gmail, hangouts, you tube, etc)
but one of the coolest apps you can get is airdroid.
you can have the phone sync with the chromebook. so if you get a text message it will appear on your computer instead.
You can even take photos from your computer with your phone in the other room.

SlickSpur

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Well considering all google apps work through whatever device you have for flawless syncing. (google keep, chrome, gmail, hangouts, you tube, etc)
but one of the coolest apps you can get is airdroid.
you can have the phone sync with the chromebook. so if you get a text message it will appear on your computer instead.
You can even take photos from your computer with your phone in the other room.

This is what I was looking for in regards to info! Very cool, thanks.

Loretta D

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I ordered Samsung S4 MINI to work with my Chromebook as my iPhone is not compatable, but last night someone told me Samsung mini range does not work. Is this true? Have I ordered the wrong product?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Samsung S4 MINI to work with my Chromebook as my iPhone is not compatable, but last night someone told me Samsung mini range does not work. Is this true? Have I ordered the wrong product?

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry about the delay in response. What do you mean by working with the Chromebook? You can connect Android devices to a Chromebook via USB and browse the phone's internal storage using the Chromebook's file manager. But you can't install Samsung Kies on the Chromebook.

A lot of the interface between an Android phone and a Chromebook will be through Google Drive--since both can access Google Drive via the web, you can easily transfer documents and files that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress