Lower price, sign of things to come?

nighthawk700

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I just saw that Amazon and Newegg lowered the price on Samsung XE303C12 (I think this is called Series 3?). Have there been word of new chromebooks coming out or anything else that would cause them to want to dump a load of them off at this point? I've been thinking about getting one for going back to school.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just saw that Amazon and Newegg lowered the price on Samsung XE303C12 (I think this is called Series 3?). Have there been word of new chromebooks coming out or anything else that would cause them to want to dump a load of them off at this point? I've been thinking about getting one for going back to school.
Price drops can mean a few things: new device to be released, poor sales, surplus of inventory, etc. I don't follow the release of Chromebooks all that often so I couldn't say for sure if a new device is on the horizon. Would you consider something new? I really like the idea behind the Chromebooks, especially the price. Something for me to consider if I need to get a new device down the road.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar