It's sad to see this phone being passed by, it's so cheap new on ebay right now.

I'm in the market for a new phone and I'd buy one but there is no scene for it and I don't feel like my dev skills are up to par yet.

Hopefully someday this will be the next bang for buck phone, like the Optimus
    BakonGuy likes this.
    02-21-2012 03:02 PM
    Just picked it up. I can only imagine what could be done with this phone after seeing what was/is done with optimus s

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk
    04-10-2012 07:39 AM
    It's been rooted and custom recovery..... No Roms for it though.....

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    04-11-2012 10:42 AM
    Still a great phone. Right now, it and the Nexus S are the best two Android phones on Sprint WiMAX. The Conquer is like a thinner, lighter Evo 4G with a smaller screen. And it has the internal app storage space the Optimus S sorely lacked.

I got the FC17 firmware update on Tuesday April 10. It removed live wallpapers I won't miss, Carrier IQ is gone, and the call pickup and ignore icons are now bigger and more animated (a touch of TouchWiz, perhaps?). It disabled my Launcher Pro. But once I got it back, I was running again fine. If I wanted ROMs for the device, I'd be frustrated. But as a stock end user, I love the phone.
    04-12-2012 11:04 PM
    Does anyone know if the wifi hotspot "enable" software works on this device? I dont mind paying the 29 bucks a month but im not going to deal with only 5gb downloads.. you can hit that in one day watching youtube videos featuring dancing hamsters.

Thanks!

StevenX
    05-04-2012 09:24 AM
    Here is a ROM being developed, needs more testers if you are interested.

[ROM] Stock FC17 Rooted/Deodex/ SPH-D600 Conquer - xda-developers
    05-13-2012 04:20 AM
    Don't have the phone but good lucc guys http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1664668

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    06-06-2012 09:49 AM
    Anyone have a stock recovery image? I have not been able to find one

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2
    06-13-2012 07:55 AM
    Here is a ROM being developed, needs more testers if you are interested.

[ROM] Stock FC17 Rooted/Deodex/ SPH-D600 Conquer - xda-developers
    There are now several great ROMs available for this phone. I found the screenshots and links here:
    http://androidforums.com/conquer-4g-all-things-root/

WooHoo!!
    08-07-2012 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD