Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ColdRush
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    ColdROM v2.0

Default No love for the Conquer?

It's sad to see this phone being passed by, it's so cheap new on ebay right now.

I'm in the market for a new phone and I'd buy one but there is no scene for it and I don't feel like my dev skills are up to par yet.

Hopefully someday this will be the next bang for buck phone, like the Optimus
    BakonGuy likes this.

Just picked it up. I can only imagine what could be done with this phone after seeing what was/is done with optimus s

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk

ROM
    RebornROM v2.2.2 Tweaked

It's been rooted and custom recovery..... No Roms for it though.....

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Default Re: No love for the Conquer?

Still a great phone. Right now, it and the Nexus S are the best two Android phones on Sprint WiMAX. The Conquer is like a thinner, lighter Evo 4G with a smaller screen. And it has the internal app storage space the Optimus S sorely lacked.

I got the FC17 firmware update on Tuesday April 10. It removed live wallpapers I won't miss, Carrier IQ is gone, and the call pickup and ignore icons are now bigger and more animated (a touch of TouchWiz, perhaps?). It disabled my Launcher Pro. But once I got it back, I was running again fine. If I wanted ROMs for the device, I'd be frustrated. But as a stock end user, I love the phone.

Default Does anyone know if the Wifi hotspot "special enable software"

Does anyone know if the wifi hotspot "enable" software works on this device? I dont mind paying the 29 bucks a month but im not going to deal with only 5gb downloads.. you can hit that in one day watching youtube videos featuring dancing hamsters.

Thanks!

StevenX

Here is a ROM being developed, needs more testers if you are interested.

[ROM] Stock FC17 Rooted/Deodex/ SPH-D600 Conquer - xda-developers

Don't have the phone but good lucc guys http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1664668

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Anyone have a stock recovery image? I have not been able to find one

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by RicRat View Post
    Here is a ROM being developed, needs more testers if you are interested.

[ROM] Stock FC17 Rooted/Deodex/ SPH-D600 Conquer - xda-developers
    There are now several great ROMs available for this phone. I found the screenshots and links here:
    http://androidforums.com/conquer-4g-all-things-root/

WooHoo!!