Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default superuser not granting root permissions

i have a rooted Samsung Conquer4G and i have superuser but whenever i try to do something that requires root permissions superuser denies it! its getting really frustrating and i just cant take it anymore so i factory reset my phone to get rid of superuser and my root i unrooted my phone and superuser is still there i want to get rid of it so i can reinstall it to see if that would work but i just cant get rid of it i want to get cyanogen mod but i need root permissions to do so PLZ HELP!
    Queendroid

Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Try either:

A) go to settings in superuser and set it to automatically allow everything without prompting you

or

B) install SuperSU from the play store.

Sent from my SPH-D710

Post Re: superuser not granting root permissions

you go to GOOGLE PLAY and download the unroot file please reply if it worked
    Thanked by:

Default Re: superuser not granting root permissions

i downloaded super user and i still cant get on to switch me

Default Re: superuser not granting root permissions

I've rooted my xperia Z1 (no doubt about that).

And there are two apps which don't demand any super user permission of me and thus don't perform read/write operations on SDCard1.

And there is no way also to give them these root/full rights until they (MX Player and QuickPic) demand the same of me.
    Pls help.