- 1 Posts
Having problems rooting Samsung Conquer 4G
So I am having to use this phone since my last one was destroyed. I would like to root it so I downloaded superoneclick and I put my phone into usb debugging mode but when I start running superoneclick to go through the root process it always stops at shell root step #5 then the program stops responding. Any help to fix this or get my phone rooted will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- 08-26-2013, 07:26 PM #2
- 8,370 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Having problems rooting Samsung Conquer 4G
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:55 PM
- By Aaron Watson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:09 AM
- By purefire231 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:45 PM
- By terryh215 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:58 PM
- By Sheena Leimuller in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:46 AM