- 1 Posts
Making my Note 8.0 & my new Note II talk to each other
This summer I purchased the Note 8.0 tablet, love it, great little machine and it has allowed me to run my business and not sit in front of the computer so much. This week, after much pondering, I purchased the Note II phone with the purpose of the two machines being able to sync and talk to each other. I would love for my S Notes to either sync to Evernote and be in one place or at the very least sync together so the notes on my tablet are on my phone and vice versa. My dear husband has been trying for over an hour to make them talk through Samsung Link... no avail... are we doing something wrong? It should be simple right... log in to account on both devices... the tablet will not authenticate.
Anyone have ideas?
- By Fhenrus in forum HTC One M7Replies: 19Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:47 PM
- By saleen2002 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:17 AM
- By Ali Najaf in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 05:46 PM
- By Fleabitten in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:01 PM
- By hasaan001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:01 AM