Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Adobe Flash?

Are there any 2.2 roms or Adobe Flash workarounds? It seem ridiculous that a handset as capable and cheap as the Continuum would get ignored like this.

As of right now? Not really. Skyfire Browser will play flash videos on the internet but as far as flash based apps/web games goes it's a no go. I'm fairly angry about the whole thing as well.. thinking about getting on the live tech support thing and throwing a fit tonight lol.

I am tired of waiting for 2.2 also! Someone try to do something

Just a heads up. It seems that imnutz over at XDA is currently working on a fanangled version of 2.2 using the fascinate ROM over at XDA. From what I read it's extremely unstable right now, but it's being worked on. Just a little more time and our favorite little devices should have all t he power they need

As of right now? Not really. Dolphin Browser will play flash videos on the internet but as far as flash based apps/web games goes it's a no go.

Default froyo

It seems someone over at XDA has a leaked froyo rom....we are asking for a dump.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Carrier
    What day of the week is i

My question is this: assuming we ever get a stock version of 2.2, will we get flash then? Will our phone support it. I know its capable, and it should. But should and will may be 2 different things.

Default Do something

As far as doing something...I have a bunch of FB Samsung people that I messenged as well as pestered Samsung and Verizon via chat and phone calls to no avail. I don't know how ethical is to find their home numbers and call them, but it can be done. What I would like to do and have done against Yahoo is correlate their FB hometowns to corporate offices and call them direct. I called the Yahoo customer service person this way and eventually got my account re-established.