Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 2, Mango

Default Will Fascinate Roms work somewhat with the Continuum?

So, I'd like to know if any of the Fascinate roms will work with the Continuum. I realize that the ticker obviously won't work with them, but I'd like to know if I could flash some of the Fascinate roms or if I will brick my Continuum by doing so. Thanks a lot!!!

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Lightbulb Re: Will Fascinate Roms work somewhat with the Continuum?

Um, only one way to find out Broseph! Back up your current ROM and flash your phone, if you brick it, no big, just restore your backup and try again!

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    ROM
    What day of the week is i

Quote Originally Posted by sportsinger75 View Post
    So, I'd like to know if any of the Fascinate roms will work with the Continuum. I realize that the ticker obviously won't work with them, but I'd like to know if I could flash some of the Fascinate roms or if I will brick my Continuum by doing so. Thanks a lot!!!
    Notvreally. They will flash, but the resolution is all screwed up.

I am not a fly, i am levitation. I represent an entire generation. - Niki Minaj

Default Re: Will Fascinate Roms work somewhat with the Continuum?

Hey did you ever try a cyanogenmod rom meant for the Continuum on your Fascinate? I want to give it a try but if you've already attempted and it doesn't work, would be great to know beforehand.

Default Re: Will Fascinate Roms work somewhat with the Continuum?

What if I told you I had a WORKING version of Gingerbread 2.3.3 specifically for the continuum Ticker and all works 100%