So, I'd like to know if any of the Fascinate roms will work with the Continuum. I realize that the ticker obviously won't work with them, but I'd like to know if I could flash some of the Fascinate roms or if I will brick my Continuum by doing so. Thanks a lot!!!
    06-16-2011 10:55 PM
    Um, only one way to find out Broseph! Back up your current ROM and flash your phone, if you brick it, no big, just restore your backup and try again!
    11-22-2011 10:36 AM
    So, I'd like to know if any of the Fascinate roms will work with the Continuum. I realize that the ticker obviously won't work with them, but I'd like to know if I could flash some of the Fascinate roms or if I will brick my Continuum by doing so. Thanks a lot!!!
    Notvreally. They will flash, but the resolution is all screwed up.

I am not a fly, i am levitation. I represent an entire generation. - Niki Minaj
    11-22-2011 12:40 PM
    Hey did you ever try a cyanogenmod rom meant for the Continuum on your Fascinate? I want to give it a try but if you've already attempted and it doesn't work, would be great to know beforehand.
    03-18-2013 09:02 PM
    What if I told you I had a WORKING version of Gingerbread 2.3.3 specifically for the continuum Ticker and all works 100%
    06-01-2013 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD