- 3 Posts
Epic 4G - bet this is the worst sph-d700 brick ever.
So after successfully tinkering with my rooted and flashed rom sgs3, I went after my old epic 4g. On a pc, I had all the proper files, since there seems to be a track record of epics not connecting I went ahead and used my sgs3 to copy the root zip onto a sd card, after, I connected my epic to the pc, installed all proper drivers, even though it didn't show up in devices the noise was made and the drivers were installed, and odin detected it, so I went ahead and attempted to install cwm like a dummy. Pulled battery and now I have an ugly little paperweight. Any ideas guys?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-23-2013, 09:41 AM #2
Re: Epic 4G - bet this is the worst sph-d700 brick ever.
You can try this: JTAG Unbrick Service « Bricked my Phone
I have not had to use them, so I can not verify the quality of service offered.
- By RedSwedishFish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:21 PM
- By Alexander Sisterr in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:37 AM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:35 AM
- By majesty8 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:13 AM
- By dilip kushwaha in forum HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 04:21 AM