- 3 Posts
Epic 4G - bet this is the worst sph-d700 brick ever.
So after successfully tinkering with my rooted and flashed rom sgs3, I went after my old epic 4g. On a pc, I had all the proper files, since there seems to be a track record of epics not connecting I went ahead and used my sgs3 to copy the root zip onto a sd card, after, I connected my epic to the pc, installed all proper drivers, even though it didn't show up in devices the noise was made and the drivers were installed, and odin detected it, so I went ahead and attempted to install cwm like a dummy. Pulled battery and now I have an ugly little paperweight. Any ideas guys?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-23-2013, 09:41 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By RedSwedishFish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:21 PM
- By Alexander Sisterr in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:37 AM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:35 AM
- By majesty8 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:13 AM
- By dilip kushwaha in forum HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 04:21 AM