Phone is stuck in boot up. Help

michelleberr

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I am very new at this but earlier tonight I rooted my phone and everything went fine. It was doing great and I was in the process of enjoying the freedom of having a rooted phone and trying to do a modification to allow tethering (since I have sprint and they block everything) I was following a video, and in the process of using Script Manager, as I was doing that the screen froze up. I waited for a while to see if it just need time to sort it self out. After about 5 min I had to take the battery out. When I went to turn it back on it goes through the booting process but gets stuck on the last thing and just stays there with samsung across the screen and the led light blinking blue. I tried clearing the cache and the dalvik cache, and I tried doing a wipe and return to factory settings but none of this seemed to work. I can still get to download mode and recovery mode, but nothing I seem to do there is helping. Unfortunately since I just rooted my phone I had not backed up everything with titanium app yet. My fault I know. I just want to try to get my phone working again if possible. I am very new at this so I need easy to understand stuff. Please help!

This is a link to the video I was following I was in the step at 8:50 when this happened to my phone if know what I was doing helps.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...nable-wifi-hotspot-free-sprint-galaxy-s4.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2