HELP! I can't root my samsung galaxy s3

jclopez24

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I rooted my s3 and it was installed perfectly. i followed everything on net about the odin and everything, and its says passed. the reason that i wanted to root my phone was to downgrade my my s3 to ics because jellybean makes my battery phone drain easily. Then i followed everything on how to downgrade the android version, it was rebooted, factory reset and everything but it still in the latest version!. Due to that failed process, i rooted again my s3 , and it says failed and
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Can't open the serial(COM) port.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
also it doesn't recognized my phone in ODIN when it was on download mode. but when i open my phone normally the odin recognized it.

and when im on download mode on s3 it says,
ODIN mode
product mode: GT-I9300
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: NO
CURRENT BINARY: SAMSUNG OFFICIAL
SYSTEM STATUS: OFFICIAL

and when i checked to a root checker it says,
this device does not have proper root access.

PLEASE HELP ME.. i wanna fixed this.
thanks in advance :(

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Odin is very sensitive to connection quality. Try rebooting the PC. If you're using a USB hub, switch to a USB port on the computer. Try a different USB cable. If none of that works, try reinstalling the Samsung drivers on your PC.

Candace Anderson1

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have spent forever watching Youtube and following it. It says on the computer that is was unsuccessful, that was on safe root. Then I tried towelroot, my phone will not open the site and my computer will not open it either. If anyone knows please tell me before i lose it. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol