- 09-01-2013, 10:32 AM #2
- 7,994 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Galaxy S3 Charging Issue
You have saved a few questions by properly troubleshooting yourself. Thanks. Since the charges/cords do not seem to make a difference, you may have an issue with the physical charging port. I can't say more than that, as I am making an educated guess. Why it's only accepting your wall charger is beyond me, although the one USB port may have had no power out, meaning it isn't a charging USB port. Many computers have just a reading USB. The USB symbol with some dashes beneath it indicates a powered USB port.
So, try all your other ones, but USBs only put out I think 400 milliamps, so it may charge the device, but slowly. Other than that, I can't think of anything else to suggest.
Sorry I wasn't more of a help.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By dhawk1202 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 09-11-2013, 03:33 PM
- By smiliemilie35 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:24 AM
- By jmcd1950 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:37 PM
- By RoyceP in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:35 AM
- By acswee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:29 AM