- 3 Posts
SGS3 - Glitched to Death
My Samsung GS3 has been glitching (Turning off randomly, screen is being unresponsive, and many different calls are being made at once), for the past couple of days and it finally has gotten to the point that when I try to turn it on it will only make it to the samsung screen and turn back off. I have tried different batteries and yet nothing. My att contract is up in a year but I can't be phone-less for that long. Does anyone know what att can do for me?
- 10-03-2013, 12:12 AM #2
- 7,987 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: SGS3 - Glitched to Death
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Vashmoon in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:15 PM
- By ddillon80 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:59 PM
- By Gator352 in forum Moto XReplies: 56Last Post: 10-03-2013, 06:52 PM
- By PDADoctor in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:04 PM
- By bailman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-02-2013, 12:15 AM