- 1 Posts
My Galaxy 3 has been working great. However, for the last couple weeks the battery has been running down way faster than before. I checked the battery usage in settings and discovered the big culprit to be Google+ using from 25 to 50% of battery. I don't use Google+! I force stop it and it restarts itself! I don't want it running on my phone if I'm not using it! How can I get rid of it or at least stop it from running?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
- 10-06-2013, 10:25 AM #2
Re: Battery issue
Here is how to disable apps: [Guide] Disabling apps on Galaxy S3 and Tab 2...No root required
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By jjmmhh in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 132Last Post: 12-03-2013, 07:24 AM
- By mac247 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:29 AM
- By Galaxia in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:28 AM
- By DPETERSON93 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:25 AM
- By cbtcppq in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 09:37 PM