Samsung Galaxy Centura
I am not sure which sub forum to post this on so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong one. We have a Galaxy Centura (SCH-S738c) phone with Straight Talk. We'd like to move all our contacts, photos, videos, etc. to the sd card in the phone. Is there an easy app to do that with? I'm new to the android phones and would appreciate any advice you can give.
- 10-29-2013, 06:15 PM #2
- 10-29-2013, 08:42 PM #4
- 6,868 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Centura
We are going to try this weekend to see if we can move the items to the phone via a laptop. We had hoped to be able to do it sooner but it hasn't worked out that way. Right now, there's no volume whatsoever on the phone (we've done everything the Rep said to do!) so they are wanting to reset it to the factory settings before they can tell us if the phone is defective and needs to be replaced. The phone was purchased in August of this year so it's not that old of a phone. We just didn't want to lose all our "stuff" if you know what I mean! lol
Thanks again for your helpful advice!
- By sagarkapadia in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 12Last Post: Yesterday, 10:48 AM
- By Hokie-Dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:48 AM
- By starbearer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 05:24 AM
- By usmcli in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:22 AM
- By jefwoad in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:36 AM