My galaxy s3 won't turn on... Please help!
So after being fully charged overnight my phone randomly turned off. I tried turning it back on but it would only vibrate, have the samsung logo appear, and then turn off again. I tried everything I could to fix it; I tried to hold down the power button, then I tried taking the battery out, then I tried to hold down the home, power, and volume up buttons all at once. After those didn't work I tried to take out my battery for a little, have my phone charge, and then put the battery back in, but nothing worked. Can anyone help me??
- 12-03-2013, 09:36 PM #2
Re: My galaxy s3 won't turn on... Please help!
Welcome to Android Central! How long did you press and hold the Home, Power, and Vol Up buttons? Sometimes you have to keep them all down for a good 5-10 seconds. If you're able to get a response, then follow these instructions to clear the system cache: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Do you have another battery you could try? Batteries sometimes go bad abruptly. Take your battery out, put it on a flat surface, and see if you can spin it freely--if you can, it's bulging in the middle, which means the battery has gone bad.
- 12-03-2013, 09:53 PM #4
- 12-03-2013, 10:20 PM #6
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:24 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:06 AM
- By Jenny Broady in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:44 AM
- By Saenkosan in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:31 AM
- By royp1942 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:25 PM