- 1 Posts
On my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 I plug it in to charge and it indicates that it is charging, but only charges with WIFI and 4G LTE off. Even then, it charges very slow. I have tried a few things, such as:
- Plugging it it to my laptop
- Letting the battery cool off
- Restarting the phone
When my S3 is plugged in with the WIFI on, it doesn't charge nor does it drain, but if I am using the phone while charging it, with the WIFI on, it drains the battery as if it is not charging at all. I got the phone in either June or July, so it has only been about 6 or 7 months. This is very frustrating, please help! Thank you.
- 01-08-2014, 11:11 PM #2
Re: Charging Problems
I don't have anything helpful to add - I had the exact same problem and got my phone in June. I wonder if it was a bad batch? It stopped charging completely about two weeks ago, so I used my son's upgrade to get something different. I'm going to get it fixed through my device protection plan, then sell.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Jeff McCann in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 03:50 PM
- By barkins in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 23Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:19 AM
- By ansa82 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 9Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:51 PM
- By Ben-Jamin Sutton in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:31 PM
- By Harborseal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 05:57 AM