Galaxy S3: My phone doesn't turn on :(
So I had a ROM and then a new version of the ROM was released so I installed the new version without wiping my phone and now my phone doesn't turn on.
I turn it on and it shows the "Galaxy S3" logo and then it turns off again.
I CANT LOSE MY PHOTOS!
I can still enter recovery mode, but I cant connect my phone to the computer and backup my photos because my phone doesn't turn on.
I tried doing a back up but it showed an error at 80% or 70% so i just installed it.
Please what can i do I have MAC by the way so i cant use odin.
- 01-10-2014, 10:49 PM #2
- 01-10-2014, 10:59 PM #4
- 01-10-2014, 11:23 PM #5
Re: My phone doesn't turn on :(
because when i backed it up an error accured and im not sure that it backed it up i have 2 backup files but im not sure if it back it up though.
tell me if its from now: 2014-01-11.02.32.54/
is it from today?
- 01-11-2014, 11:06 AM #7
- By transmini in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:18 PM
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:59 AM
- By sjohnson1994 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:41 PM
- By Gary_Berg in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:09 AM
- By Ruslan61 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:10 AM