- 7 Posts
I just got a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and am setting it up. I chose this tablet because I like my Galaxy S3 phone and thought sticking with Samsung and using Samsung Link would be sensible, Except Samsung Link is nowhere to be found. A google search finds comments saying it is incompatible. Can this be true? It would make the following statement tantamount to deception:
* AllShare Play is now Samsung Link. Once AllShare Play is updated the logo and service name will change to Samsung Link. Continue to log-in with your Samsung Account to access your pictures, videos, and documents previously stored on AllShare Play.
Share & Play Content across Smart Devices, Anytime Anywhere
Samsung Link enables users to access & play content saved on other devices over a wireless access point as well as over the internet.
It should read "Share & Play Content across someSmart Devices, Anytime Anywhere" or "Share & Play Content across Smart Devices, Anytime Anywhere except our own tablets if Samsung Link is really incompatible - am I missing something?
Sorry - thought I was in the tablet forum
Last edited by izstra; 01-16-2014 at 08:17 AM.
- By naviwilliams in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 03-01-2014, 07:51 PM
- By usrjm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:14 PM
- By Nicole Pietras in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:17 PM
- By iasomietrandafir in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:31 AM
- By olasoki in forum EntertainmentReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:45 PM