How can I turn my Galaxy A3 off if it has frozen?

A

AC Question

My galaxy a3 freezed and wont turn off.

How can i solve this.. i tried various ways to restart my A3 but it just wont cut it. It freezes when i try to auto rotate my screen, and it stay frozen. i tried the power button thing but it wont work..it stayed open and wont turn off.. please help ;/

chrisrainespro

May 6, 2015
Visit site
press and hold together:*Volume Up*+Home**+*Power button, until you see Samsung logo.

Release held keys when Recovery Mode appears on the screen.

Select "Reboot System Now" using*Volume buttons*to navigate andPower button*to confirm.

Be sure not to hit the wipe data/factory reset by accident!!!
~~Learning is a never ending adventure~~

Attachments

• 1949.jpg
    1949.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 1950.jpg
    1950.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6

Hana Nazir

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
If the power button + volume up + home button doesn't work for you. Then try holding the volume down + power button! The second option worked for me. I was so terrified when it did coz it was stuck on a musical.ly video of a girl. LOL

Hr Munk

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: My galaxy a3 freezed and wont turn off.

True, press and hold volume down + power button for 7 seconds, locked or unlocked this will restart your phone. Works on many Samsung phones, including my Galaxy Alpha.

James Mccallum

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site
Thank you I thought my phone was a gonner i saw a youtube video and they show you how to access the back and they use this weird device but now its fixed I could not have done it without this website

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87