My Samsung A5 is on. But I can't open the phone. I can't switch on and off. How can I fix my phone?

A

AC Question

My Samsung a5 is on.. But I can't open the phone. I can't switch on and off

I can't open my phone.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Samsung a5 is on.. But I can't open the phone. I can't switch on and off

Do you mean the screen is black, or you have a lock screen that won't open?
The Lock screen security is set for a swipe to unlock by default.
Is it asking for a pin or password?

As far as I know (thinking of getting one) it has sealed battery. To turn off it is frozen, rather than remove the battery you hold the Power button for about 30 seconds.
There is also a Recovery Mode by holding the Volume Up + Power +Home at the same time, or a Safe Mode by doing this but with Volume Down.

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
İ have the same problem too. But when slide to enter my pin (because i have to enter the pin to unlock my finerprint) nothing apperaes. Just my wallpaper. And when i press my power button for 30 secs nothing happens. After 1 minute or something like that, it vibarates 3 times then restart itself (i do nothing to make that happen). And the same thing happens over and over. What can i do?

Nilempty

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
İ have the same problem too. But when slide to enter my pin (because i have to enter the pin to unlock my finerprint) nothing apperaes. Just my wallpaper. And when i press my power button for 30 secs nothing happens. After 1 minute or something like that, it vibarates 3 times then restart itself (i do nothing to make that happen). And the same thing happens over and over. What can i do?

Same thing happened to my phone a moment ago. We just noticed that the magnet from the phone flap casing was somehow closer to the back of the phone. Removed the magnet, threw it out and voila! All back to normal. Big relief, that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12