How good is Galaxy A5?

raysubrata

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
In India they caution against buying handsets at high discount from online stores due to suspect seller credentials. So I purchased my Samsung A5 from an established store, Croma, paying full price, on 23rd January, 2016...the phone just went blank yesterday...all efforts to reboot hasn't worked...now I have given the phone to Samsung service centre, but if I go by my past experience, Samsung service absolutely sucks in India.. Now my next mobile clearly has to be a non Samsung...(I have suffered the second time now) ...are Samsung handset quality generally pathetic? Or is it the models I choose were the wrong models?...I had once purchased a low end model Samsung and that worked for quite some time...may be Samsung is good for basic low end models only?...though even Galaxy A5 is really not that high end...

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Even thought they are the most selling Android handsets, their support is horrible, not just in India but everywhere. I will choose other brands like from LG or HTC if you care for removable battery and SD support.