how to exit odin mode/ download mode after i have attempted to download an auto root odin package?

Ccrh123

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
i have this samsung galaxy a5. and i am having problems leaving the odin mode or download mode after trying to install root through odin so now i am stuck in the download mode and not a single solution that i have searched for seems to be working. Please help. immediate help is requested thank u

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try forcing a shutdown by pressing and holding Power and Vol Down for about 10-15 seconds. Then power on normally.

Ccrh123

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
sorry but i have tried that and it still doesn't work. According to the display in odin mode it says that it could not boot normally and that the system status is CUSTOM?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't really have rooting experience, so I'll have to defer to someone else here. But just to clarify--did you actually install a custom ROM, or only root the phone? If you installed a custom ROM, are you certain it was designed specifically for your phone model? If you install the wrong ROM, that can brick the phone.

Ccrh123

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
i was supposed to download a root package through odin with something called PDA as an option to be selected but i chose AP and installed the file.

zimmie_96

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
m experiencing the exact same thing. red words : odin mode (multi core download)
white words , "product name : sm-j110f
current binary : samsung official
system status : custom"
then blue words : "secure download : enabled"

mpilosibiya

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
i think this Samsung problem should be taken seriously now. i tried everything that might help but still the same
Red words : odin mode (multi core download)
white words , "product name : sm-j110f
current binary : samsung official
system status : custom"
then blue words : "secure download : enabled"

ShearForce

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
I had a similar problem just last week. What you need to do is download the correct firmware for your phone to your PC. Then using Odin download the firmware to your phone while it is in the download mode. This should kick-start your phone.

Fabil

Jul 21, 2018
Visit site
even i had this problem with a5 just download and install cf root and install with odin to ur phone

even me with same a5 just install cf autoroot install to odin to ur device then at stock bit kernal just wait then it will work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1