- 3 Posts
My wifi connection needs help
My phone is connected to my house wifi and the signal is excellent but the problem is,when I tried to open facebook,it appears but when I tried to log in,it says 'error in connection,please try again later',when i tried to go to youtube it can load all the videos,but when i tried to play the videos,it says 'error in connection'. Same goes to google,play store and other online apps. I tried to:-
1.Taking out the battery and putting it back on (doesn't work)
2.Turning off the phone and the turn it back on (doesn't work)
3.Turned of the wifi for several hrs and on it vack (doesn't work)
Help me please
- 04-10-2013, 10:25 PM #2
- 70 Posts
Re: My wifi connection needs help
I think the problem is with your WiFi router not your phone.
Check your WiFi settings on your router to see if it is configured correctly with your phone settings.
Configure the connection to the same baseband and it will be fine.
Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
- 04-12-2013, 07:17 AM #3
- 04-12-2013, 07:39 AM #4
- By kwnash5 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2013, 01:15 AM
- By dj2big in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 06-07-2012, 02:01 AM
- By jrgonz454 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2011, 03:51 PM
- By Rev2010 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 8Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:25 AM
- By TxGoatHead in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2010, 10:54 PM