- 06-04-2013, 05:05 PM #2
- 77 Posts
Re: Play store Not open sever error
Open settings and go in applications manager.
Look in installed apps and search for the play store app.
Select play store and reset the app by cleaning the app cache and remove any update installed.
After that reboot your phone.
That should fix your problem.
If not ?
Than I suggest to you to perform a painful factory reset.
Hope all works for you eventually
Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-31-2013, 11:49 AM #3
- By brahmaji1234 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2013, 10:33 AM
- By grievousangel in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2013, 12:01 AM
- By mdcomputers in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2013, 11:36 AM
- By shivendra singh in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2013, 01:23 AM
- By king_of_lakemoor in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2012, 10:24 AM