- 2 Posts
I can't tweet pictures and it's driving me nuts!
I am a journalist. I need to live-tweet pics from events to do my job. I thought my Galaxy Ace II would be ideal for this, but for some reason I cannot send tweets with photos in them. I've tried the Twitter app, the Internet, the phone's own camera and Twitpic.
I suspect my problem is I am tweeting close to the Canada-U.S. border, and picking up American towers, because this tends mostly to happen closer to the border. However, this does not explain why I can tweet ordinary text tweets without difficulty from those same spots -- nor does it explain why this still doesn't work when I am using my host's WiFi network.
When I try to tweet photos from certain spots, I get "Failed to send Tweet" or "Cannot retrieve tweets at this time" messages.
My competition is loving this. Is there something I can do with my settings?
Thanks for your help.
- 08-12-2013, 11:33 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: I can't tweet pictures and it's driving me nuts!
Smokey: Thanks. I agree, and have already put in a call to the network people. If the network's bandwidth capacity is thinning out closer to the border, and there's nothing they can do (or will do...) to fix it, is there a way I can shrink the photos enough for them to tweet?
- 08-17-2013, 06:59 PM #4
- By Kiet Sam in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2013, 11:25 PM
- By droidlouise in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:24 PM
- By Melissa Coan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2013, 09:01 AM
- By Amy Schwarz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:06 PM
- By azgooner in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 06:54 PM