- 7 Posts
memry: "Downloaded" "All" "On SD Card' what is the difference
On memory usage option, I could see "Downloaded" "All" "On SD Card' "Running" tabs, I expected "On Phone" and "On SD card" as obvious and then assumed "Downloaded" would be "On Phone" option.
I configured my device to install on "SD card", but I could see "Downloaded" memroy also getting increased apart from "On SD card", I mean I could see application say "Real Guitar" is getting entry on all tabs "Downloaded" "All" "On SD Card' !
When memory size is getting shrunk on "All" and GB of memory still available on 'SD card" instalation is not happning, Just wanted to know how this memory is organized?
- 08-22-2013, 04:25 PM #2
Re: memry: "Downloaded" "All" "On SD Card' what is the difference
Downloaded is only files you've put on the device. Nothing pre-installed counts for this. Sdcard is the storage on the sdcard partition. All means all on board. All shouldn't include sdcard.
Basically, there's two places to put things, on-board and sdcard. Apps install on-board, so filling this section means you cannot install more. Try moving media files to the sdcard to save space in the internal memory.
Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
- By disneyf1 in forum LG G2Replies: 29Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:15 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2013, 07:05 PM
- By ydh2323 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:24 AM
- By nightstalker581988 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 06:47 PM
- By Multanii YO in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 04:32 PM