Disable second sim phone number
Hi, I have a Galaxy Ace Duos GT-S6802B. I use just one Sim card, but yesterday my friend who's phone was broken asked me to try her Sim on my phone because she needed a number urgently. I used the second sim slot and got the number she needed. I took out the sim (the second sim) and my phone worked perfectly... until I started to receive calls ment for her number, even thou as i've said, I had taken out the other sim.
Now I keep getting her calls, pls help.
- 08-22-2013, 09:44 PM #2
- 08-23-2013, 10:08 AM #4
- By konrad236 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 08-28-2013, 05:05 PM
- By Alanna Nesbitt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2013, 08:34 PM
- By zariman in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:35 PM
- By adam5502 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:15 PM
- By MrBigFeathers in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2013, 04:38 PM