- 5 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160) HELPPP!
Last night, I was trying to update my phone to 4.1.2 via Odin.....so I downloaded the firmware in SAMMOBILE containing "MD5" only. So, i started updating by ODIN BUUUTTT the only thing is I didn't know that the "MD5" was only compatible in "PDA" section so i putted it in 3 sections (PDA, PHONE, CSC).....then started updating....and after a minutes I got a message "FAIL!" in Odin.....so I thought it was just a simple FAIL so I shutted down my phone....THEN AFTERWARDS, MY PHONE CANNOT GO ON, CHARGE A BATTERY, EVEN RECOVERY NOR DOWNLOAD MODE CANNOT BE ACCESSED.
SO I CALL YOUR ATTENTION, THE PROFESSIONALS HERE PLEASE HELP ME I THINKED MY PHONE IS FULLY HARD BRICKED!.
- 09-06-2013, 11:19 PM #2
- 09-08-2013, 09:31 AM #3
- By ManvirS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2013, 05:06 AM
- By MODCASE in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 03:01 AM
- By Yohai Mizrahi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2013, 04:48 PM
- By tigre0540 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:18 PM
- By Alex Dobie in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 02:30 PM