- 2 Posts
Hi, Im using samsung galaxy ace plus for almost a year now... but since one month back, my keyboard keep freezing.. i would have to close and reopen a few times before it starts working again. This problem is not only for sms, but all app that need typing. Its really frustrating. Few of my friends using galaxy ace plus face the same problem too. Please help.
- 10-01-2013, 06:06 AM #2
Re: Keyboard freezes
Welcome to the forums Malar! You may be able to clear the cache on your keyboard and that may help. Go to Settings-->Apps/Applications-->All-->Keyboard/Samsung Keyboard and click the Clear Cache button (if available).
- By prissysox in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:54 PM
- By tysdroid17 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:29 PM
- By alex4c9 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:49 AM
- By bisheee in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:31 AM
- By NhaapDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:06 AM