- 10-11-2013, 11:25 PM #2
Re: NEED HELP WITH MY SAMSUNG ACE s5830!!
Welcome to Android Central! Try the following procedure to get to the Recovery Menu, but instead of selecting "wipe data/factory reset," make sure to select "wipe cache partition." When it's done, select "reboot system now" and execute.
If that doesn't work, you may need to resort to a full factory reset.
- By GtoJon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2013, 03:39 PM
- By Hresh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:06 AM
- By Jude Mathis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2013, 05:17 AM
- By thebignewt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:10 PM
- By wingman1800 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:23 PM